Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Blessed

I started this layout with the plan to use neutrals, but like many scrapbook layouts,  it changes as it goes.  This one did too.  I've used this CTMH Abundance paper the last 3 years for Thanksgiving layouts.  I guess some things never change.  It will next year though because I have now used up the pack I had.  We had such a good time on Thanksgiving.  It's good when the family comes back home to spend time together.  Always good for new memories.  It seems though looking back that many of my picts look similiar too so we like our traditions, LOL!  The sketch is from Nuts About Sketches #246.   This month's challenge at Scrap Our Stash is to use Tags and I loved that idea for my first page.  I discovered a new challenge blog this week called Shopping Our Stash. That's definitely my motto for 2013.  I've sorted, organized, purged and shared and now it's time to keep using all the goodies that I still have.  I actually do feel much more motivated with my new Stamp/Scrap/Office Organization!  Hopefully you're seeing it here on my blog as I've posted daily!  The challenge there this week was to use old buttons.  These have been in my stash for awhile, good to get that them on some pages.   It's All Good.  

 Supplies:  CTMH Abundance, CTMH Brown Striped Ribbon, CTMH Brown Button Assortment,  CTMH Stickease,  Cricut Cartridge All Mixed Up

1 comment:

paige said...

Great layout and use of your stash! Love the buttons sprinkled over the pages. Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...