Thursday, January 3, 2013

Goodbye Christmas Holiday 2012

My family was all home for the holidays and we had a great time together.   I think the hardest part for me is that everyone goes back to college and I miss them.    The boys just bring that noisy, fun chaos of being a family.   My DH and I enjoy our quiet time together but it's always fun at the holidays to have everybody home.  It brings a special kind of energy.   We have all boys too so it brings a constant open-n-shut of the refrigerators ... but that's a whole other story,  LOL!     They'll be home soon for Spring Break ... I hope. 



Supplies:   CTMH Mistletoe,  Cranberry, Cocoa, Bamboo CS,  Stamps CTMH A1110 A Timber,  #1380 Just for the Holidays,  Ink CTMH Topiary.  Misc flowers,  CTMH Holiday Brads 

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...