Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January ... It's My Month

Well,  if you know me, it's not hard to guess that I'm an Aquarius.  I definitely like to be in control, LOL!  The other fun thing is that it's my Month to be Birthday Girl for the Friends that Scrap Group and I got picked to be "Queen of the Month" for this month so it's going to be a "Happy Mail" Good Time! 

Tonight I was working on Valentines.   I'm looking forward to having a Valentine Countdown so I can't show you the card I finished tonight so I finished up another one w/ the supplies left on my desk from last night.   I think I'll send it as a thank you for the Queen Gifts. 

Fun Stuff!  

Supplies:  CTMH La Belle Vie,  CTMH Stamps Bonjour, CTMH Ink Black, Petal, Bamboo, CTMH Opaques,  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cart

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...