Friday, May 24, 2013

F-R-I-D-A-Y!

oh yeah, it's Friday, oh yeah, it's Friday!  

This week especially it's fun to celebrate Friday since we are super excited at Color My Heart Color Dare to celebrate our color challenge for this week - Juniper and Crème Brulee.   We're also getting ready to support OWH Blog Hop this weekend - How FUN is that!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see my card for the Hop!   You'll enjoy all the great creations I'm sure. 

This sketch is from this week's Retro Sketches #44.

Have a Fun Holiday Weekend! 

Supplies:  All CTMH

1 comment:

canadian_liner said...

Hey Lela,
So much fun to see the different Juniper and Creme Brulee items which we all seem to have stowed away in our stashes...! Great take on the Retrosketches sketch. I always love a bit of dry embossing--the texture adds visual interest and "touchability" to your very pretty card.

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...