Monday, July 1, 2013

Gettin' Inky

This weekend I had the WONDERFUL Opportunity to spend time at the CTMH Convention - WOW!  If you've never attended a stamping convention - definitely if you get a chance, GO!   It was so much fun and I worked on lots of fun projects (can you say Mini Book), scrap pages and some adorable Cards!   Coming soon .... coming soon!   

This week our challenge for ABC Challenge #35 is to Just Get Inky --- Anything Goes!  Now how hard is that?   Not very -- come and play!  



This was another card I did for Swaps at Convention!   I put my Blog Address in with all the cards so if you've just come to my blog from the info at Convention, be sure to give me a "shout out" in the comments so I can say "Hello" again!   

Supplies:   CTMH Paper Claire,  CTMH Stamps Hello Blooms,  CTMH Ink Outdoor Denim, Sunset,  CTMH Button Assortment Pink,  CTMH Outdoor Denim Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...