Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Wow ... I'm not sure where the Fall went but I sure wasn't blogging!   It does feel good to be back and I really enjoyed the afternoon as I finished wrapping some presents for family and made more Christmas Cards.   I have all of the ones for this year signed, sealed and ready for the USPS but I was in the mood for some Christmas music and stamping.   This sketch is MOJO Monday #323

 Count Down On ...

Supplies:  CTMH Z1473 Die-Cut Cards White Daisy,  CS CTMH Ruby, Juniper, Whisper,  CTMH Sparkle and Shine DSP, CTMH Stamps C1567 Santa Claus,  CTMH Ink Ruby, Juniper, Whisper,  CTMH Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape, CTMH Ruby Mini Medley Twine

1 comment:

tjhubner said...

This card is very attractive with it's shape and the way you used the colors. :-) -B

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...