Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Wish


I've had my kids here for the holidays and it's been wonderful.  Unfortunately today they had to go back to work/college.  I'll miss them but I do wish a Happy 2014 for them as they continue their studies.   I did have time to play after they left so I used the MOJO Monday #325.   I also dug out an "older" CTMH paper pack "Evensong."    This was the first Christmas paper I used from CTMH for Christmas cards and I've used their Christmas papers ever since :)  

Supplies:  CTMH Olive CS, Evensong DSP,  CTMH Stamps D1320 Shining Star,  D1313 Word Puzzle, Ink CTMH Cranberry, Olive,  Red Sparkle Ribbon,  CTMH Glitter Glitz

1 comment:

Patti said...

Sweet card!

I'm missing some children today too. It is fun to have a hobby to keep us occupied!

Patti

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...