Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Laugh!

Well,  if you don't Laugh, you might cry here because below zero temps are REALLY cold.  Whew!  It's kind of scary that we're calling 40 degrees for this weekend a warm up,  LOL! 

Tonight I was inspired by the card sketch on SCS #470.  I wanted to try something "new" since that is the challenge over at Heart to Heart this week.   Lots of "new" stuff for me on here.  I used Christmas papers for a non-holiday card (gasp!),  I cut into my beautiful glitter paper (gasp! Ok maybe not, but doesn't it make pretty snow flakes?),  I tried CTMH technique to use washi tape over cardstock like paper (love it!) and I tried the new sketch challenge ... so lots of "new".  

It's also Day #8 of our 100 by 100 Challenge over at SCS and posting 8 days in a row is also a first!

Supplies:  CTMH Sparkle and Shine Paper, Glitter Paper,  CTMH Stamps C1468 Winter Joy, CTMH Ink Whisper, Black, Juniper,  CTMH Sparkle and Shine Washi Tapes, CTMH Sparkles,



3 comments:

DebR said...

What a cute card! Really like the cheerfulness of it and all the colors and sparkle.
Thanks for playing along with us at H2H.

Brandi said...

I love your card, the stamp image is so sweet, reminds me of a simpler time. I love how you paired it with Sparkle and Shine. Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love this card. Sparkle and Shine was my favorite Christmas paper. You definitely made it shine! Thanks for joining us at H2H

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...