Friday, January 24, 2014

Warm and Warmer Wishes!

I'm not sure where you're at but it's COLD here!  I saw tonight that we're also supposed to get another blast of below zero temps next week,,, whew!  Lots of cold weather this year.   So today, my card is for Warm Wishes :)

This is Day #24 of our 100x100 Challenge over at SCS.   Still plugging along.   It's also my card for this week's SCS Featured Stamper - Tina.   I used a card in her gallery for a CASE.  It worked great for inspiration as this week's colors for the Color My Heart Color Dare #78 are Indian Corn Blue and Hollyhock.  I hope you'll grab your closest colors for these and come and play!

Stay Warm!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper, CTMH Stamps TLC,  CTMH Ink Black, Indian Corn Blue, Hollyhock,  CTMH Organdy Ribbon Rounds,  CTMH Opaques Pearl

3 comments:

sarahstone said...

This card is so pretty, Lela. The ribbon gives it just the right touch!

Michelle said...

Very pretty card. I like the hint of patterned paper. It's a great touch and gives good eye appeal.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Lovely card, Lela! I love those old stamps you used in your card. It'$ really cold here in NJ too!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...