Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Love ... Chocolate

Mmmm....What I love about February is CHOCOLATE!   Yup,  one of my very favorite parts about February is all the reasons to munch on some yummy chocolate.  I love dark chocolate and you can find it every where which is so fun.  Not good for the waist line but I try to limit it to February, LOL!

This card sketch is a from this week's MOJO Monday #330.   It's not Tall and Skinny but I hope to get another one done that is.  Day #33 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.

Supplies:  CTMH Paper That's Amore, CTMH Stamps D1194 All My Love, CTMH Ink Chocolate, CTMH Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, CTMH Pink Sparkles, CTMH Waxy Flax

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...