Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines 2014 Love

I hope all of you had a lovely Valentines.  It was sweet here as I got to spend it with my youngest DS & his GF.  They live away at college so a visit was sweet, a best present by far! 
 
This is using this week's Freshly Made Sketches #123 and it's Day 46 of our SCS 100x100 Challenge.
 
I hope you celebrate lots of Love and Friendship this weekend.
 
Supplies:  CTMH Lolly-Doodles, CTMH Stamps Word Chatter - Love, CTMH Ink Cotton Candy, CTMH Washi Tape Cotton Candy Dots, CTMH Lagoon Twine

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

So colorful! Love this mix of patterns. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...