Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hugs and Kisses

It's Sunday ... ahhh, a wonderful time to rest, relax, scrap  and stamp.  I did all of the above, LOL.   I made lots of cards for SCS Virtual Scrap Night (VSN) yesterday so I thought I would just scrap today but I wanted to be sure to get my MOJO Monday #335 uploaded because it's contest week and who doesn't like a prize?! 

I actually CASED another gals cute MOJO Monday Card as I was inspired by hers.   I loved the colors.  I used the CTMH Lolly-Doodles again which has lots of fun colors.

Today is Day 68 of our SCS 100x100 challenge. It's going well.

Supplies:  CTMH Lagoon, Sorbet CS,  Lolly-Doodles DSP,  CTMH Stamps CC1025 You are my Happy,  CTMH Ink Slate, Pear,  CTMH Washi Tape Lagoon, CTMH Glitter Sparkles Pink, CTMH Aqua Dots,  Embossing folders Chevron, Dots

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...