Sunday, May 11, 2014

Ya Gotta Love MOJO

Finally,  finally,  finally ... I was just sharing with my friend today that I have been missing my card creating MOJO for some time now and it was frustrating... however, I'm happy to report,  I think it's back somewhat.   Tonight I finished up some cards and I'm happy I found the Inspiration to get stamping again,  whew!   MOJO sure is quirky?   I'm going to credit it to the great morning I spent at coffee with friends.  

This is MOJO Monday #344 and it's the last of my Laughing Lola paper .... Enjoy!

Happy Mom's Day! 

Supplies:  CTMH Laughing Lola Paper & Stamps,  CTMH Ink Black, Crystal Blue,  CTMH Gold Dot Washi Tape,  CTMH Glitter Paper,  CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge, CTMH Black/White Twine,  CTMH Sparkles Purple

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...