Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hugs and Wishes

Ahhh June,  Don' you love it when the flowers start blooming!  I've got rosebuds and my lilies are opening beautifully.  I really like this CTMH Ivy Lane paper, so fun to use with the flowered background.  This technique is a "Tole" technique shared during SCS VSN.  You stamped the same image, a little darker, cut it out and add layers just to give the image some depth.  It was exactly as I pictured but I do like how it came out.   Enjoy! 

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper Ivy Lane, CTMH Stamps  D1550 Happy Autumn, CC1025 You Are My Happy  ,  CTMH Ink Blush, Hollyhock, Chocolate,  CTMH Bronze Sparkle Ribbon, CTMH Ribbon Rounds Hollyhock, CTMH Glitter Glitz

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...