Saturday, June 7, 2014

One's Destination

Ahhh...just back from vacation and struggling to get back into reality of every day busy-ness.  It was so nice to just disconnect for a week at the beach,  I felt truly blessed.    I hope June is a little less crazy than May was.   At least it has started out this way ...

Happy Birthday to my "baby" who is 20 today!   I'm so glad we got to be together on his birthday,  it's just not something you get used to as a Mom when they're older if you don't get to celebrate on the day with them. 

My card today was inspired from SCS VSN (Virtual Stamp Nights) Color Challenge - Lemonade!  It was a color challenge to use Yellow, Orange, and Green.  I also used the MOJO Monday #348 Card Sketch.  It was fun to be creating again!

Supplies:  CTMH Paper Claire, Ivy Lane, Honey CS,  CTMH Stamps C1454 Horizon,  CTMH Ink Pear, Sunset, Chocolate,  CTMH Honey Washi Tape,  CTMH Fresh Blooms, CTMH Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...