Friday, June 13, 2014

Wild Times

There are days I miss when my boys were younger. I know there is a season for everything but I think my favorite ages were 8-12.  Now 20's, whew...where did the time go?     It was fun tonight to have the driveway full of guys shooting baskets with Gatorades all around and lots of trash talk, LOL.  It makes me happy when they can still get together for fun and games.   Maybe I'm the one that doesn't want to grow up?

This card is actually for a friend of mine at work whose wife just had their first baby.  I'm wishing them a blessing of life changes, haha. 

CTMH Supplies:  CTMH Paper Lollydoodles,  CTMH Stamps C1558 Wild Wonders, CTMH Ink Lagoon, Sunset, Slate,  CTMH Washi Tapes Lagoon, Slate,

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...