Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Fun in the Sun


After a couple crazy rain storms and a tornado we had BEAUTIFUL evening for a fun time at the Cleveland Indians game (even better, they won!)   Another fun time, was this weekend celebrating the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party.  The challenges were a blast.   Here is my for 070414 4pm Challenge - Colored Background.   I used reinkers and the "salted background technique".   It' makes for a great scene for beach like cards.  

As I mentioned earlier this month, we're saying "Good bye" to CTMH Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tape so it was perfect for a cute embellishment on this card.   No worries though, there is more coming.   Enjoy!

CTMH Supplies:  Paper CS Sweet Leaf, Lagoon,   Stamps,   Ink Lagoon, Desert Sand, Sorbet, Washi Tape Lagoon Houndstooth,  Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...