Friday, December 26, 2014

December Day #26 Reel Life

Wow ... the anti-climatic feeling of after Christmas ....I thought this stamp was perfect for that.  It's so dark and gray here today it was tough to get a good picture of my card so perhaps I'll have to try again later once I get my light box set up.   I had to take it down while the kids were home for the holidays, LOL. 

This card is this week's MOJO Monday #377.  I hope you are enjoying some crafty time this week.

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Laughing Lola, Stamps B1431 Reel Life, Ink Black, Crystal Blue, Thistle, Flaxen, Gold Dot Washi Tape, Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Sequins

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...