Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Holidays on December Day #9

I'm back with another fun card for the Holidays!   Happy Monday and Happy Holidays.  I knew when I saw this sketch and Sketch Frenzy Friday (SFF112814) that it would be perfect for the December Card "product" Challenge  at sb.com to use Ribbon.   Perfect and Fun! 

Hope you've enjoyed the first week of December!  Remember, "don't sweat the small stuff" have some holiday fun!  

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Pear & Partridge, CS Olive, Cranberry,  Stamps B1412 Perfect Fit Holidays, Ink Chocolate, Olive, Cranberry, Shinhan Markers, Grosgrain Ribbon Chocolate Strip, Red Strip, Red Sparkles

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...