Saturday, February 21, 2015

Enjoying Saturday

{pssst....this is a sneak peak} ....

be sure to check back next Sunday for our "Choose Happy" SOTM blog hop!   I just couldn't resist though using this cute frame for my card.   Using up some scraps from the Valentine paper I had out for scrapping my Valentine Photos.  I love the colors so it was fun to use the rest for a card.

This fun card inspiration is this week's MOJO Monday #385.  I cut an additional frame to for a mask to include the flowers for this week's challenge at Addicted to CAS #57

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Heartstrings,  Stamps S1503 Choose Happy,  S1303 Floral Happiness, Ink Cranberry, Black, Shinhan Art Markers, Shimmer Trim Red, Teal,  Silver Sequins, Slate Diagonal Striped Ribbon

No comments:

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...