Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Come on Spring!

It's almost March which means the official start to Spring!  After such bitter cold temps,  I'm ready now!  It's ok with me if Spring comes early, LOL! 


I think the DT at Cute Card Thursday #361 and Sweet Stampin' were thinking the same thing because their challenge  for this week was to use flowers.  I also used the sketch from CAS(E)#111 for the design. 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper CS Canary, Sweet Leaf, Smoothie, Stamps B1451 Enjoy the Little Things, Ink Black, Smoothie, Canary, Smoothie Diagonal Stripe Washi Tape, Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy, Smoothie Twine, Bittie Sparkles

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very pretty card with lovely flowers, thank you so much for playing with Sweet Stampin' this week.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...