Friday, February 6, 2015

Simply, Totally, SO ....

INCREDIBLE!

Yes, it was just fabulous as my cards came together much quicker than we planned as we've had the "bug" here at our house!   Fortunately everyone is better as we're headed for a busy Feb weekend and I want to get my Valentines in the mail tomorrow.   These are for my sons who are away at college.

 


Welcome to our SOTM Blog Hop,  You're the Bomb!  If you're hopping along with us, you just came from Lauren's Blog, What a special set as $3 from each set is donated by Close To My Heart to Operation Smile.  Get a fun stamp set and help a great charity!

The sketch is from Viva La Verve, February Sketch #1.

I hope you enjoy!

Your next stop on our Hop is Catherine's Blog. 

CTMH Supplies:  Paper Heartstrings,  Stamp C1617 You're the Bomb, C1604 Forever In My Heart, Ink Slate, Lagoon, Black, Washi Tape Ruby, Lagoon, Sparkle Trim Lagoon, Red Hearts

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is such a cool card! Love that cupid image! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

debs2107 said...

Love this card and the use of all the different patterned papers!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...