Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snowflakes

 
 
Happy Sunday!   What a blessed day of rest and relaxation before a very, very busy week.  It was a weekend filled with cold and a lot more snow.   When I saw this sentiment,  it made me think of this week's Word Art Wednesday #171 verse, Mark 12:30.  "Love the Lord your God with all your heart..."  It reminded me that even snowflakes are a beautiful part of creation and love from God to us.  I had a much better appreciation for them today and I watched them come down.  This cute card inspiration is from this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches #288
 
CTMH Supplies:  Paper Heartstrings, Stamps C1506 Flakey Friends, Ink Slate, Ruby, Juniper, Ruby Chevron Waship Tape, Stuck on You Puffies

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Very cute card! I love the snowman!
Thanks for playing along with us at TMS!!

Day 2 -- I miss ya

Day 2 of #the100DayProject.   Today's Card is from a Sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #46 .  I actually got it playing along with the April ...